Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction

3 posters

Go down

Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction Empty Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction

Post by Jade Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Paperbacks from Hell - Amazon Link

So I was on facebook earlier, where I follow several book groups.  Someone posted a "should I buy" on this book and I was immediately intrigued.    Does anyone in the NR family have it?  Is it worth picking up?     I love vintage horror, so it's sort of right up my alley.   Plus I'm trying to rebuild my old collection and it could be useful.

Jade

Back to top Go down

Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction Empty Re: Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction

Post by paperbacksandpugs Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 pm

It's a fantastic read, and your TBR stack will never be the same again when you're done.
paperbacksandpugs
paperbacksandpugs

Back to top Go down

Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction Empty Re: Paperbacks from Hell - The Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction

Post by Admin Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Jade wrote:Paperbacks from Hell - Amazon Link

So I was on facebook earlier, where I follow several book groups.  Someone posted a "should I buy" on this book and I was immediately intrigued.    Does anyone in the NR family have it?  Is it worth picking up?     I love vintage horror, so it's sort of right up my alley.   Plus I'm trying to rebuild my old collection and it could be useful.

Thats one that we never got a chance to pick up. Its hard to justify buying non-collectible books when so many are sent to us each month and we have a never ending TBR pile (not that I want it to end) but we may have to pick it up. Seems pretty interesting, and I liked my best friends exorcism.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://thenocturnalreadersbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down