Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to talk about IT?

3 posters

Go down

Who wants to talk about IT? Empty Who wants to talk about IT?

Post by jessguerrero89 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 am

What did you think about the new movie? Are you excited for part 2? Who was your favorite character? I expected to like Richie most because of the books and the miniseries. And don't get me wrong, Richie was hilarious with his one-liners and dirty jokes, but for some reason I loved Eddie a little more. Let's talk about IT!
jessguerrero89
jessguerrero89

Back to top Go down

Who wants to talk about IT? Empty Re: Who wants to talk about IT?

Post by Ka of 17 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

There's already thread on the new movie, but for some reason posted in the Giveaway section. There's a ton of comments over there though...including some overly wordy responses like mine!

Eddie was amazing btw. I was not expecting to like him as much as I did!
Ka of 17
Ka of 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Dee Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:38 pm

I absolutely loved it so much. I loved the kids that were cast, they did an amazing job. The blood scene with Bev...was so freaking epic, I can not even explain, how painful that was to watch in the most grossed out way. I can not wait for part two. I love Tim Curry, but Skarsgard did and amazing job. I can not believe Tim Curry is 71. It would be awesome if he had some kind of Camio in the movie. Not as the clown, but as someone else.
Katt Dee
Katt Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum