Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Howling

2 posters

Go down

The Howling Empty The Howling

Post by Ellbee Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:32 pm

So I just read this, probably again but I have brain damage so not like I'm going to remember! I had to get it form interlibrary loan, no library in Colorado had it. It came from Kentucky! Pretty far! Anyway, I had to read it after getting the awesome journal in September's box! I'm just like that, I can't be carrying something around unless I know all about it. So, I loved the book!! It's a super quick read but enthralling. Do you guys like it? Next I'm getting the movie.

Ellbee

Back to top Go down

The Howling Empty Re: The Howling

Post by Admin Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Ellbee wrote:So I just read this, probably again but I have brain damage so not like I'm going to remember! I had to get it form interlibrary loan, no library in Colorado had it. It came from Kentucky! Pretty far! Anyway, I had to read it after getting the awesome journal in September's box! I'm just like that, I can't be carrying something around unless I know all about it. So, I loved the book!! It's a super quick read but enthralling. Do you guys like it? Next I'm getting the movie.

Loved the book!! The movie was ok, not terrible but not in the top werewolf movies either. Of course the books is going to be better lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://thenocturnalreadersbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellbee Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Thanks for answering me! I really like werewolf stuff so I will probably like the movie. But books are always better! Smile

Ellbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum