Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2

+8
Nasum36
Terry Daniels
Scully112
ConstantReader77
Everything's Eventual
TroyTheWriter
Redrum79
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 Empty Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2

Post by Admin Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 am

Movie and Tv Love

The winner of this contest will win a 2 disc Creepshow 2 Vinyl LP with the Raft Variant, a monster squad 7" sampler featuring the wolfman, and a 6 month subscription to audible. This is a two-Part riddle. Again, no posting in the comments, send your answers to the email below.

The story starts true in Simmons chilly tale, a man was tasked to take on the gale.

Different from the rest in many ways, he still dug into the snow to produce a rase.

I know what you're thinking, "This can be so many men", but only few left to trek the glen.

Running low on spirits he might end his life, he marched on with all the rest to hear his lulling fife.

After dropping the anchor with a loud clunk, many said he wouldn't last if he was not drunk.

Say what you will, he was a brave man, for no one had a better plan.

Revolt was coming he had to act quick, who is this man, who will you pick?

How old was this man when he set sail for the first time, and the last time?

-Lastly tell us that you are actively subscribed with the email associated with your account(not skipped or cancelled).

Thats IT. Email the responses to nrboxriddle@gmail.com the deadline to turn in your answer is 2PM CST on 9/14

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 14mons10

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 Creeps10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://thenocturnalreadersbox.com

Back to top Go down

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 Empty This giveaway is awesome!

Post by Redrum79 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

How has nobody given you guys mad props on this! I am so excited. No one else should bother replying I already answered and have this one in the bag!

Redrum79

Back to top Go down

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 Empty Re: Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2

Post by Admin Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am

Redrum79 wrote:How has nobody given you guys mad props on this! I am so excited. No one else should bother replying I already answered and have this one in the bag!

haha, we've had a bunch of submissions though. The next contest is for a signed and lettered edition of Off Season by Jack Ketchum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://thenocturnalreadersbox.com

Back to top Go down

Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2 Empty Re: Audio appreciation--- Giveaway Extraveganza! PT2

Post by Redrum79 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:21 am

Very cool. That book was so gross and awesome at the same time!

Redrum79

Back to top Go down

Post by TroyTheWriter Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 pm

If we subscribed for September, but are waiting for someone to drop out for October, does that still count as an "active subscriber"?

You don't have to order every month. If you got a September box and didnt cancel, you are an active subscriber and are guaranteed an October box.

TroyTheWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Everything's Eventual Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm

I dont think I have it right. Riddles are not my forte'.
Crying or Very sad

Everything's Eventual

Back to top Go down

Post by ConstantReader77 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 pm

My answers have been sent!! Fingers crossed that I win!!
ConstantReader77
ConstantReader77

Back to top Go down

Post by Scully112 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Entered! I'm so excited, I love Creepshow and grew up watching them with my dad, and have a growing vinyl collection that they would be a perfect addition to!

Scully112

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Daniels Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Fingers crossed! That vinyl is awesome!

Terry Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasum36 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 pm

So excited about this awesome give away. I sent my answers to the wrong email the first day it posted and only knew because of the email from today. Also it took me longer than I will ever admit to realize I wasn't able to comment because I wasn't logged in.

Nasum36

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Dee Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 pm

This one was tough for me. Love the riddles, but it takes a lot of thought. THe prizes are awesome, so it is worth it.
Katt Dee
Katt Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by stephanieshear Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 am

SO excited about this one!! Not quite confident in my answers but still crossing my fingers!!! Very Happy

stephanieshear

Back to top Go down

Post by TroyTheWriter Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:45 pm

No clue if I'm right! But i love me some vinyl! Best of luck ya'll!

TroyTheWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by jessguerrero89 Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:01 pm

This Giveaway is officially closed.
Congratulations to Christa Cordero!
The answer to the riddle is Francis Crozier. He was 13 when he set sail for the first time and 49 when he set sail for the last.
Thank you to everyone who participated! More giveaways coming soon!!
jessguerrero89
jessguerrero89

Back to top Go down

Post by Everything's Eventual Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Damn it a year off! Well done Christa! So jealous!

Everything's Eventual

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasum36 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Aww I got them all right at least. Congrats!!!

Nasum36

Back to top Go down

Post by painperdu Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Thanks guys, I'm super stoked! Surprised

We will send the prizes out Monday

painperdu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down